What is Floating?
Floating is an effortless way to relax and renew.
How will floating
• Step into your private, oversized tub filled with less than a foot of warm water saturated with 1,000 pounds of Epsom salt. The result? Everybody floats…no effort required.
• Your mind and body are able to completely unplug and relax: no gravity, no noise, no light, no stress.
As you float, your sense of sight, sound, and feeling disappears and you just focus on your breath. Your mind and body drifts into the deepest state of relaxation… I felt refreshed, rejuvenated, and was on this euphoric high for the rest of the day.
• Water and air temperatures are carefully controlled to match the surface of the skin. Boundaries fade and breath deepens as you float in complete comfort for an hour.
• A rigorous sanitation system ensures that every float is clean and safe. We’re obsessed with creating the most exceptional float experience.
• Floating has been around for over 50 years and is proven to reduce stress and increase feelings of well-being.
Loved this! Such a great experience. Anyone interested in floating for the first time, just do it. I floated for my first time… it’s unreal how relaxing the experience is.
Book your first float
for $40 (regular $70)
My float was ethereal. I didn’t see rainbows of color nor did I see a white. I was able to gently inhale the silence, peace, and serenity. I emerged with a wonderful sense of peace.